2020 Food Booth Rules & Regulations
- Food booths are approximately 12 ft. by 20 ft. If your food booth is larger than this you will need to purchase another space. ALL VENDORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN DESIGNATED VENDOR PARKING AFTER UNLOADING. UNLOADING MUST BE COMPLETED BY 7:30 A.M., AND VEHICLES REMAINING IN THE CLOSED-OFF AREA AFTER THAT TIME WILL BE TOWED. NO PARKING ALLOWED IN JUBILEE CLOSED-OFF AREA.
- Booth fees must accompany the application, made payable to Blueberry Jubilee. The booth fees are as follows:
Non-profit civic or service organization $50.00
Commercial vendors $150.00
- Final deadlines for applying are:
Returning vendors wanting same spot, if available March 31, 2020
New Vendors May 1, 2020
SPACES ARE LIMITED! A $50.00 late charge will be charged for any applications received after May 1. Fees after May 1 will need to be paid in cash or money order. No checks.
- An application is a commitment to show with no refund for cancellation. Spaces are not transferable so you cannot sublet your space.
- This is a family-oriented Jubilee and displays and individual conduct must be in keeping with the atmosphere. The Jubilee Council has sole discretion for removal of displays and/or vendors who violate Jubilee rules.
- The Blueberry Jubilee Council will not be responsible in any way for damages to booths or persons participating in the show. Limited overnight parking is available.
- No political information will be allowed in any booth.
- Checks will be deposited upon acceptance. No postdated checks will be accepted. If your application is received by the deadline, you should receive your conformation by June 1, 2020.
FOOD VENDOR RULES
- Each food vendor is allowed to sell one main food item.
- All food vendors are allowed to sell water, lemonade, tea or soft drinks. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Prices for ALL items to be sold must be displayed on the front of the booth visible to all customers.
- Food vendors will display their Serv Safe certificates in their booth during the Jubilee.
- Setup time:
Friday: June 12, 2020 (after 5:30 p.m. to dark) Absolutely no setup prior to 5:30 p.m. Vendors who attempt to begin setting up prior to 5:30 will be asked to leave and space fee will not be refunded. Vendors are not allowed to pull into or by their space until 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: June 13, 2020 (6:30 to 7:30 a.m.)
- Vendors who arrive prior to 5:30 p.m. on Friday will need to report to the parking lot located behind First Baptist Church or to the parking across from the Lower Elementary School until time to set up. Do not park on the street near the food vendor area.
- After 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, vendors MUST park in vendor designated areas (Map will be included in the confirmation packet.) NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THE CLOSED-OFF AREA. UNLOADING MUST BE COMPLETED BY 7:30 A.M. VEHICLES REMAINING IN THE CLOSED-OFF AREA AFTER THAT TIME WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE, AND THE VIOLATORS CAN BE ASSESSED A $100 FINE AND LOSE THEIR BOOTH SPACE. The Blueberry Jubilee Council makes the final decision. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CLOSED-OFF AREA UNTIL 4:00 P.M.
- Food Vendors are to check in at the vendor parking by the Lower Elementary. If you need assistance getting back to your booth the BBJ council can make those arrangements.
- Food vendors must keep their booth open from 8:00a.m to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. Violators of the opening and closing rules can be assessed a $100.00 fine and lose their booth space. The Jubilee Council makes the final decision.
- Please include first and second choice of main food item to be sold. Some food items may not be sold due to product balance during the jubilee. Vendors will be informed of such incidents on their acceptance letter.
*Electricity (110volt 15 amps) is available, but vendors furnish extension cords. Limited 220 volt 50 amps are available at an additional rate of $30.00. Absolutely no direct connections or other ampage allowed. No generators will be allowed.
Food Chair Person: Kristy Dale
P.O. Box 4
Poplarville, MS 39470